Sunday, March 27, 2011

Elements of Living Well










Click here to listen to my podcast for March 2011!


This month I am exploring new territory.  I'm thinking that maybe I could string together some semblence of salient thought once a month... and that might even translate into a podcast that someone actually might enjoy!  So, here goes!

To start out my podcast journey, I wanted to talk about the concept of “the economy of words”.  Certainly in the online social media networks it’s important to know how to say something quickly and sometimes even in 140 characters or less!  But this “economy of words” is more than just about digital media; this concept can be something we consider for our everyday lives.

Please leave me a comment to let me know you have listened to the podcast... and even a little feedback on what you thought about it would be fun.  Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Great job with the blog! I thought it was easy to follow and is very crisp looking! I like how along with comments you can select funny, cool or FABULOUS! I also like how you embedded the share links. Looking back, I would have added that to mine as well!

    Podcast worked great as well! Perfect Job!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete